我們平常講話常用的「難道」、「差不多」、「不見得」....英文怎麼說?
難道
1.don't tell me
You look pale. Don't tell me you are sick again. 你看起來很蒼白;難道又生病了啊!
Don't tell me you are hungry. 難道你又餓了啊!
Don't tell me you're out of job again. 難道你又失業了!
2. Can (Could) it be...?
Can it be that I forgot it? 難道是我忘了嗎?
Could it be my fault? 難道是我錯了嗎?
Can it be me? 難道是我嗎?
3. surely 用於否定句之前,有「難道」的意思
Surely you don't expect us to do everything? 難道你想什麼事都是我們做?
Surely, we can't study all day without eating anything? 難道我們整天讀書不吃任何東西嗎?
差不多
1. as good as
As good as it gets! 差不多就這樣了。
His life is as good as over.他這輩子差不多完了。
The matter is as good as settled.這事情差不多(可以說)解決了。
不見得
1. be not likely
She is not likely to marry him.她不見得會和他結婚。
2. may not necessarily be
Going abroad for further study may not necessarily be promising.出國留學不見得一定有出息。