1. Send an email including the time and the agenda of the call.
電話/視訊會議開始前,先寄郵件告知與會的大家會議時間、議程。
2. Address everyone by name for clarity.
回應某人話前,先稱呼對方名字,大家才清楚是在回應誰。
3. Remember you’re on camera: smile, and make eye contact with the camera.
記得自己在鏡頭上,別忘記對著鏡頭微笑,並保持眼神接觸。
4. Focus on your knowledge.
專注在自己的專業認知。
5. Send the message by using text if you’re stuck.
如果網路連線很卡,善用聊天室訊息
6. Have the call recorded and transcribed so you can study it later.
電話錄音並做完整紀錄,以便會後複習。
電話上的breaking up,和分手無關
電話會議進行到一半,海外同事說You are breaking up!通話中的breaking up表示 聲音斷斷續續的,用進行式。也可以說
Your voice isn’t very clear. I think the line is breaking up. Can you repeat that? (你的聲音不清楚,收訊斷斷續續的,可以再說 一次嗎?)
講電話聲音不清楚其他說法:
I can’t hear you properly. 我聽不太清楚。
The reception is bad. 收訊很差。
We have a bad reception/connection. 我們這裡收訊不好。
breaking up解釋為分手,介系詞是with
1. John just broke up with Ann last week. John上禮拜才剛和Ann分手。
2. I’m breaking up with you. 我要和你分手。
3. Sue just went through a bad breakup with her boyfriend. Sue剛經歷和男友糟糕的分手過程。
Break如果出現在這樣的句子中:I’m so broke that....意思是指「我沒錢、我現在很窮」,如果是很熟的朋友要約你去吃大餐,你就可以直接說:I think I’ll leave/pass it. = I’ll give it a miss.最後加上一句傳神的 I’m so broke. 就可以了。
Mobile上的13堂英文課:https://bit.ly/39ghPlU